Carrie Peters Portrait

My name is Carrie A. Peters and I work exclusively in alcohol beverage licensing. I represent restaurants, bars, clubs, wineries, importers and wholesalers in all aspects of licensing, from the transfer of a California liquor license, to a new liquor license to licensing updates if there's a business ownership change.

Transferring a California liquor license is one of the most important aspects of any restaurant or hotel operation. It's crucial that the liquor license transfer is done quickly. I have a stellar reputation amongst the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control offices throughout the State of California. In addition to liquor license transfers, I also do original applications for all of the California ABC's many licensing options. Let's talk about how I can help you!

Check Us out
on Facebook

Follow Us
on Twitter